Thursday, 15 October 2015

Draaaaaagggggg Thursday! RuPaul's Drag Race Tonight!

Webedraggin tonight; in the meantime lessee what's shaking in the drag world...

Well. In case you were wondering about the tuck. "Bulge Queen" made me laugh, I thought that was me! I've had it wrong this whole time.

Tell me!!



Tell me you wouldn't go to this on the 30th and we can no longer be friends! In your mind, anyway. I'm pretty sure I am nowhere near fabulous enough to attend in PERSON.



I went looking for the piece on Ryan Murphy that Reno mentioned in comments yesterday and I found it and it was very interesting. Two photos held me up, though, the one on the cover with Ryan holding a baby like he dropped it and this one:


WHAT IN THE FCUKITY FCUK HAPPENED TO JOHN TRAVOLTA'S FACE???

9 comments:

  1. Having read the side article, I have ascertained that in no way, shape, or form could I see myself doing tucking.

    I thought that was Ahnold for a minute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't really get it until I was driving and all of a sudden it was like OH!! There?? Really?????

      His face looks so different! His hair system is on point, but

      Delete
    2. I also thought it was Ahnold!

      Delete
  2. That baby's squished butt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like it has implants! They're starting young these days

      Delete
    2. He looks like he dropped the baby, picked it up and is holding him like that to say "no!! I got him!"

      Delete
  3. Is the new Travolta show the one about OJ Simpson's trial?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess I should have read it properly. I got distracted by the babeh! Yes, Veronica, that is what the show is about. Maybe we will watch it.

      Delete
    2. I didn't realise he was involved in so.many shows

      Delete