Tuesday, 20 October 2015

Happy Hunky Pol Day!

So Canadia finally figured out how to get everyone to pay attention to our boring politics:

Add some SIZZLE

Now that we've TURNT UP the pressure and expectations for excitement in our news, let's see what Justin Trudeau can do. He's a legacy, our JohnJohn to your JFK Jr. He essentially ran on a platform of Not-The-Other-Guy and looks like it worked! The Other Guy helped by running all kinds of attack ads about poor Justin's hair. Basically all JT had to do was not funk it up. And that he did.

Congrats PM Hunky Pants! Lessee what you can do!

Whenever you're done eye-humping the camera
Or shirtlessly handing this other guy his arse


21 comments:

  1. Justin having issues with the other dewd's mullet.

    I heard that 17 million people voted. Which initially sounded pretty light, until I realized that was almost 50% of the entire population.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, there is always high voter turnout when a big change is brewing.

      He beat the shite outta that other guy, even though TribalTattoo there looks bigger. TribalTattoo was run out of parliament, too. Fraud AND domestic violence charges.

      Delete
    2. Tribal was a member of parliament? Did he run on the white trash ticket?

      Delete
    3. Oh yes, that was the point, MP vs MP. These are POLITICIANS! In Canada

      Delete
    4. Who still feather their hurr...and that's just the DEWDS!

      Delete
  2. I only meant one of those posts. Dang

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogger does not like you today, DOG

      Delete
  3. Blogger is giving you such a bad time lately, P!

    And yes, we have some wicket whackjobs up here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I thought you might like that, Veronica! He's got very braid-able looking hair

      Delete
    2. I do like dark curly locks

      Delete
    3. I never noticed the Jon Snow similarity until just then

      Delete
  5. Speaking of Canadians;

    Drake has been copying my dance moves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to mention that! ! His voice sounds off. Now I know my Drake, he sounds flat

      Delete
    2. That's exactly how I dance in the kitchen, AND he stole some of my treadmill moves

      Delete
    3. Forever Wheelchair Jimmy

      Delete
    4. Even with the flat voice, I will always lurve him

      Delete