Friday, 13 November 2015

Dinner and a Movie Tonight

We're rolling an OscarSeriesMovie tonight, the highly rated Sicario. It's on the list because of Emily Blunt's performance, but Benecio del Toro and my beloved Jon Bernthal are also being raved aboot.



The recipe for tonight is one I got from here: Sickeningly Healthy Deliciously Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. They're not my typical type of food, I mean chia seeds and gluten-free and usually I pfft so hard that it takes a good week to get my pffter re-fluffed, but they were SO GOOD, y'all. SO GOOD. And now I know that chia seeds are a great binder for all gluten-free baking, so yay!

See yous tonight!  All welcome!

7 comments:

  1. Mmm. They sound really nice. Wait what? Is that sarcasm you hear?

    It's blowing a hooley here. Hoping the tiles stay put.

    V3 is shaking her Pom poms in a cheerleading competition this weekend. I have had to purchase lipstick, mascara, hairspray and crop tops for my 9 yr old daughter. Oh dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They sound disgusting and I am the biggest trendy food skeptic EVER. But they're delicious and have no processed sugar and YUM

      Ohhhh my goodness. Go V3! SHE NEEDS MAKEUP AND CROP TOPS?? Isn't she WEE

      Delete
    2. 9

      9 and makeup and crop tops

      I'm going to just take a minute and thank sweet baby thor that I have boys

      Delete
    3. All the best of luck, school pressure-inappropriately attired V3! It's about enthusiasm!

      Delete
    4. No no, enthusiasm is not enough this is SERIOUS BUSINESS. We need cat licked eyeliner and bright red lips. As well as pyramids and back flips. I blame America.

      Delete
  2. Middle is having his first from-school playdate and I'm trying not to be a Smother while secretly worrying that I've made my kids weird and New Kiddo will be able to tell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, I'm super weird and none of the Vjrs playmates have ever told their parents on me. Anyway all small children are weird in their own way. Own your weird, that's my motto.

      Delete