Monday, 30 November 2015

Dis Week on Der Bookie Wook

We have a few things planned for this week; starting with an episode catchup of Into The Badlands from two weeks ago


Tomorrow we're rolling a new (to us) episode of The Strain and then the second episode of the new series Cuffs at the later Time Zoning watch slot. BeckyMae's awesome Vanderpump Rules recap will be oot, as well as hopefully my Après Ski rundown on the comedown.

We follow THAT all with a book club meet for Revenge Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger (MAGINE! A book club meet at book club!):


And a recap of the second part of the Below Deck reunion (NOW they talk about the secks!!)

Thursday we watch the top three battle it out on RuPaul's Drag Race season 4 on Thursday at its new 4:30 timeslot.


And THEN we're watching Trainwreck and making Pulling a TrainTrack Rosemary Foccacia Bread for Dinner and a Movie! My hubs is right, it IS every damn gawd night.


See you for alls or some, peeps! ALSO! We will be hitting 2000 posts this week and THAT will be a mutherhumping social, so stop by!

13 comments:

  1. Ermagerd! So excitemented!!

    Don't forget, I will be recapping VPR tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo hoo that's right, Becks! Will add that and the Après Ski / Below Deck recaps too!

      Delete
    2. Having a good day, Becks? Good for Drag Race this week?

      Delete
    3. What time again?

      I'm neck deep in work which is awesome. I am back doing training with my work and they are muscles I haven't flexed in a while!

      Delete
    4. Very cool! 4:30 blog time, which I believe is 10:30 in Australia BUT DON'T QUOTE ME

      Delete
    5. Bwahahahaa! I should be able to make pending the pick up time of the OTHER two Sausages I am looking after....

      Charlie are you around to post the link??

      Delete
    6. Hahahah yes, we are calling it the Sausage Sizzle of the Century...I have one of each....a shaded red, a long hair and a black and tan....walkies are a fucking nightmare!

      Delete
  2. I can only do one Into The Badlands today, got school pickup then appointment. Will watch epi 3 tonight and comment later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah I was just being greedy, will adjust and we can catch up lata

      Delete