Sunday, 8 November 2015

Happy Walking Dead Day!

So I've had some time to think, and I am finally ready to mellow the eff oot and express my feelings about the Walking Dead. Since I can't do an interpretative dance for all y'all, here it is in meme form:




And I settled on this as the winner!


But really, everyone is right. I should just try to enjoy the story and not make it into what meets MY needs. To sleep and shite.


Some Herschel, for a little extra somesomething


Also, totes was NOT the mid-season finale, just a 90 minute circlecuddle with Nahm and Morgan. I love Nahm, always ready to get up and make Marge some eggs.


Long live Nahm! Sorry Eastland. Watching live at 7!

4 comments:

  1. I have absolutely no predictions this week. G'luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been amazing this season and yes, I am in denial about Glenn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been so fast sometimes!! Are you rolling with us, P?

      Delete
  3. It's been amazing this season and yes, I am in denial about Glenn.

    ReplyDelete