Sunday, 15 November 2015

Random Sunday


What's up homeskillets?  What a shitful week it has been all round.  How's about some random stuff to brighten up your Sunday?

There has been a bit of discussion recently about watching that all time 80's classic Top Secret! Memba back when Val Kilmer was all young, chiselled and um . . . not so smart?



I'm sure the whole post will be filled with us pretty much just quoting the movie word for word.  We have to pencil this in!  See the cow agrees!


The Night Before featuring my second favourite Canadian, Seth Rogen, has released a second red band trailer.  Is Anthony Mackie in every movie at the cinema at the moment? This one, Shelter, Our Brand Is Crisis, Love The Coopers.  AND his wife just had a baby.  Dude, let someone else have a turn!  At making movies that is, not your wife.  


Also, just letting you know that as of Friday the 20th of November I may be slightly dead from binge watching Jessica Jones on Netflix.  I cannot wait.  The B!  DAVID TENNANT as a baddie in a purple suit! Like so dead.  Anyone else going to give it a watch?


Okay, that's my random shite for the day. Come on! Get chatting! I expect a full post upon awakening.  No excuses!

Oh and here's Napoleon Dynamite out-Draking Drake.  You're welcome.



27 comments:

  1. LOL not your wife!

    Gotta daam that TS lady! Woot!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am uploading TS to my Dropbox right now.

      The wife comment made me laugh too. We're a bunch of pervs

      Delete
  2. Imma throw an afternoon watch for Top Secret out there!

    Anthony Mackie was in Pain & Gain, I'm pretty sure. Has anyone seen that? DO!!! Right now!!! So.freaking.hilarious

    I want to see so many movies coming up! Swallow it! Like a girl would!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never ever heard of Jessica Jones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm. It has the B from apartment 23 who I associate with a B from CDaN so I'm prolly oot

      Delete
    2. That's unnecessarily negative. cdan was a long time ago and none of that even matters any more. You enjoy your Jessica Jones, lady!

      Delete
    3. But, but, DAVID TENNANT

      Delete
    4. Yay Broadchurch dewd! I really liked him

      Delete
    5. I hear he's also a Who and maybe a doctor but I'm sure I don't know about that

      Delete
    6. Dr Who sucks. There I said it.

      Delete
    7. My brothers used to watch when I was little, used to scare the shite outta me.

      Delete
  4. I'm just gonna keep yakkin blah blah blah and then I couldn't get that Drake / Napoleon video to play

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blocked in my country too. Apparently, it only plays in Tassie?

      Delete
    2. Maybe if we saw a Map of Tassie..

      Delete
    3. Aw man. It's perfection!

      I'll let you decide if I'm talking about the vid or something else

      Delete
  5. My mom lurves it, but I'm just not into globby scifi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went and saw Florence and the Machine last night on the forecourt of the Sydney Opera House. It was soul cleansing to say the least, despite the rain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, I bet! Dat VOICE

      Delete
    2. So amazing but the sound wasn't very loud so it didn't drown out the caterwauling of the people around us. There was a particularly egregious, stupid girl behind us who said "OMG what is she going to do now, is she going sing another song? She's going to sing another song, OMG!" literally every single time there was a break between songs. I was close to homicide....

      Delete
    3. Not ashamed to say I cried like a goddamn baby in Dog Days....

      Delete
    4. So

      A woman AT a FLorence and the Machine concert was confused by Florence singing a song. At a F&TM concert?

      Delete
    5. I blame the radio stations that give away free tickets to fast texting morons

      Delete
    6. Although I would cheerfully pay money to a fast texting moron to get me into the Sonic 10 Year Birthday Bash with Metric! Can't but tickets, have to win

      Delete
    7. I think she may have been on The Drugs...

      Delete