Thursday, 24 December 2015

Merry Christmas Y'all!



In the future there are tahred Santas, drunk Santas

Sleeping Santas even. Even a Badder Santa. 2. Also in the future
My gift to you is the Twitter account of Emo Kylo Ren: everyone should be following @KyloR3n

It's a re-gift from Slate and Becks who will be posting a recap for Vanderpump Rules any minute, and a shout oot to my most Emo of online pals: Ms Veronica Sawyer. But just cause her hurr dark.

Also posting a recap shortly is the lovely Renoblondee, writing the very first of her American Horror Story series, woot!

Also a shout out to James, who had a catastrophic housing problem but is back safe and online. Music must be posted



Have a great holiday, everyone! See you in some form or another next year!

21 comments:

  1. Ho Ho Ho's

    I watched Hateful Eight last night. Surprisingly good. Planning on lots of cooking in the next couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to see that! Glad to hear it's good

      Delete
    2. Also cooking my bummy off!

      Delete
    3. I'm baking 4 dozen cinnamon buns for a friend and swearsies not grumpy about it

      Delete
  2. Santa has as slight hangover. What a lightweight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas from the future my friends

      Delete
    2. I'm guessing 3 500 ml bottles of elderflower gin?

      Delete
  3. Just saw Star Wars with the FAM. I LOVED IT! I didn't want the movie to end, it was great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I didn't want it to end, I'm so excited for the next films. We tried watching 1-6 in prep but barely made it through ep iii, I forgot how awful they are.

      Did you see the fan theory about Kylo being a double agent and taking on the dark side intentionally to finish Anakins mission? Its on Buzzfeed (of course) and a pretty good theory, very interesting and leads to some good film discussion.

      Delete
    2. Also, I loved Adam Driver as Kylo. The audience laughs when he took his helmet off were exactly what Abrams wanted, at least that's how I felt. He's a rash, temper tantrum throwing angsty teen and I feel like Driver and what he looks like was perfect for that. Aside from the whole teen thing, I know that neither Kylo nor Driver are teens but that's what the character angst felt like, teen in a way.

      Delete
    3. He was great, but it definitely took me some time to adjust to him NOT being Adam from Girls.

      Delete
  4. Veronica! You didn't tell me Krysten Ritter is in Breaking Bad?? Also DJ Qualls! As the cop who took down Badger hilariously

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I said she was in BB? Must have forgotten the DJ Qualls bit, please sir!

      Delete
    2. Well my bad. She's gone now anyway

      Delete
  5. Helpful Xmas hint #34: red wine, brandy and Baileys Irish cream are not a super combination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds completely herkalicious

      Delete