Friday, 4 December 2015

Music Friday: Scott Weiland Has Passed

Scott Weiland has died, and although he's so bloody young, I think we all thought this day would come earlier than later. It just goes on to show: addiction is a beast and recovery should never be taken for granted. Shout outs to those struggling and those on the other side.

My fave Scott Weiland song:



Veronica's favourite Stone Temple Pilots song


And my fave STP song


Post a song or thoughts below, rest in peace Mr. Weiland.

13 comments:

  1. It's funny. I know all of those songs from the radio, but never had a clue what the names of the songs were.

    It's sad that he died but, unfortunately, not too much of a surprise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, like Bobbi Kristina's waaaaay too early end

      Delete
  2. Yeah, I was never much into STP, I liked their stuff but I wasn't much of a fan. Sad that he's gone but I'm also surprised he lasted this long. Didn't he overdose a couple of times in the mid 2000's?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least a couple of times, I think I remember. Still, so bloody young

      Delete
  3. I think he actually benefitted by being less famous than, say , Amy Winehouse. Maybe that's why he made it as far as he did

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for this distasteful OT but what time is Train wreck?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The drinking and bewbs will be at 7:45!

      Delete
    2. I need to ask you something in chat, do you have Hangouts?

      Delete
    3. Okay, will try that! Nothing bad

      Delete
  5. RIP Scott--STP put up a nice message to him this afternoon. But unfortunately, him dying was no surprise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've listened to Fall to Pieces so many times now I think I'm creeping myself out

      Delete