Wednesday, 16 December 2015

Trailer Park Roundup

Been awhile since we've checked out the latest trailers aboot the place.

Let's start with the human muppet, Eddie Redmayne in the NEW JK ROWLING adaptation, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.  This is just a little sneaky peek, but I'm a wee bit excited!


Next we have the most un-Star Trek movie trailer I have ever seen.  Captain Kirk on a motorbike? Well okay.  I will withhold judgement as my beloved Simon Pegg wrote this one, and noo doot gave himself all the best lines.  Bonus points for Beastie Boys.




Ah X-Men: Apocalypse. Mr McAvoy, Fassypants, Katniss, Sansa Stark and the lovely Rose Byrne.  Hopefully this combination, plus Oscar Isaac as the baddy Apocalypse, can make for a movie better than what this trailer looks.




Now look, I did try and find something not so sci-fi/fantasy and this is all I could come up with.  It based on a novel, right?  See! Literary! Plus, ASkars nearly nude. 




I also considered throwing in TNMT: Out of the Shadows and Independence Day: Resurgence but I figured I have already lowered your IQ enough for one post.


BUT HEY! STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS! THIS WEEK!





16 comments:

  1. Two things to start:

    SIMON PEGG WROTE THE NEW STAR TREK MOVIE????

    WHERE'S SISTERS???? IT opens this weekend too!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may go see Sisters BY MYSELF this weekend

      Delete
  2. Okay that Star Trek trailer was awesome! As per Biggest. Def BB points. It is very Simon Pegg, slaptstick for all! I just lurve the guy who plays Scotty, he was in RED. And of course John Cho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kids thought Tarzan looked cool, I liked the Samuel L Jackson bit!! And REALLY liked Djimon Hounsou, woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pleasantly surprised by Tarzan, Margot is so purty

      Delete
    2. Looks like they're kind of taking it seriously, even

      Delete
  4. Due to all the aboots and oots and doots, I feel I must welcome you to Canuckladia! Let's do the Loggerman's Handshake! Or not. That's not really a thing, APRÈS SKI

    I'll stop commenting now

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's my Scottish Canadian accent

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot to mention; I am kinda ehhhh on the X-Men movie, but the fact that Oscar Isaac from Ex Machina is innit makes me think mebbe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I can't resist Mr McAvoy

      Delete
    2. I really admire him so much. Och aye!

      Delete
  7. And I cannot WAIT to see the new TMNT movie! The last one was really good!

    Okay now I'm done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Casey Jones with his hockey stick!!

      Delete
    2. Hard to believe that was once fella from Crash

      Delete